returns & exchange
If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can send it back to us within 14 days. This period expires 14 days after you have received your item.
You have within 14 days to return or exchange an item for another. We’ll give you a refund within 14 days (or refund the difference, in the case of exchanges) by the same method you used to pay.
We will refund the full amount within the Netherlands. Within and the European Union we’ll refund your purchase minus shipping costs. We cannot refund your extra shipping costs for sending it back. When making a return, you are responsible the item has been packaged properly. Any risk connected with the item from the time at which the item was delivered, is yours.
Atelier~Markx can only refund unworn, undamaged items in the original package. If we think this is not the case, we will contact you within 7 days.
- Please contact us to let us know if you wish to return or exchange an item by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pack your item in the original packaging box and envelope (to keep waste and consider the environment please re-use our packaging as much you can).
- Fill in the returns form and put the note inside the parcel.
4. cut out return label and attach it to the outside of the parcel, making sure that you remove or cover the original address label.
5. take the parcel to your post office. Atelier Markx is not responsible for the extra shipping costs.
6. We advise you to send the package with a tracking code.
Download the return form here
Once we receive the item, we will check it and refund you with the amount paid to us by you at the time of purchase. The amount will always be transferred using the same means of payment as you used to pay for the item. For example, if you paid by card, the purchase amount will be refunded to the debit card you used to make the purchase.
* You may lose your purchase amount, in full or partially, if the value of the item is reduced because you have actually been using the item, it has been damaged or you have handled the item incorrect while you were responsible for it.
Atelier Markx wants you to be completely happy with your item(s). If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or phone.
You must make your complaint within a "reasonable period" of having detected the defect in the item. If you make a complaint within two months of having detected the defect, the claim will always be in time.
Obviously the claim needs to be substantiated, and the defect must not have arisen due to incorrect or damaging use.
You can complain by contacting us via e-mail to email@example.com. Depending on the specific circumstances, we will do our best to keep you a happy costumer!
address for returns or exchanges